Kalispell Sportsman Ski Haus Recession Sale

Well, what's the best and what's the worst? Let's talk about all those things we carry to make our trips more comfortable...

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

stillwater
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Kalispell Sportsman Ski Haus Recession Sale

Post by stillwater »

Just came back from the Sportsman and they have some decent sales going for Osprey, Kelty, North Face day packs, under armour wear, some backpacks on sale too. I know the Sportsman isn't the cheapest around....but with the sale prices and no shipping and handling...might be worth a look.
lcrans

Re: Kalispell Sportsman Ski Haus Recession Sale

Post by lcrans »

I was in there yesterday looking for add-on hip belt pouches and wash-in waterproofing.....

Hip belt pouches? 1 -- wrong size and type
Waterproofing? the sales guy wandered around for awhile before admitting he didn't know what I was talking about.

I know that at my age I tend to be cryptic, but that's hard to believe.

Otherwise, it's a nice new store.

By the way, Rocky Mountain Outfitters downtown had both.....and the guy knew what I was talking about.
:roll:
Larry C.
Echo Lake

"Here is where God sat when he made America...", (Tom Dillon, 1912)
stillwater

Re: Kalispell Sportsman Ski Haus Recession Sale

Post by stillwater »

lcrans,

I know what you mean. There a a few salesman in there that are helpful though. I usually go down and look at a item then order it off the internet to save a few bucks. If they are fairly close in price and I don't want to wait I will buy from them. I thought the Osprey daypacks for $69.00 was a good deal.

I've never been in Rocky Mountain Outfitters :oops: but I seldom go south of 93.

stillwater

Return to “Backpacking Gear and Such”