Opportunity for gear including Marmot tent and Osprey pack

Well, what's the best and what's the worst? Let's talk about all those things we carry to make our trips more comfortable...

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

gumchain
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Opportunity for gear including Marmot tent and Osprey pack

Post by gumchain »

Hello,

It's been a little while since I've posted. I love this forum and used it extensively for my 2006 trip to GNP. I can't believe it's already been 2 years!

The reason I am posting today is because I found an interesting offer for camping gear. I thought....where do I know a group of backpackers/hikers that would be interested in something like this. I immediately thought of this forum. It's a pretty simple deal. If you sign up for outpacker.com which is trying to get users to give input and test out gear, you'll get a free tshirt and the opportunity to sign up for camping gear that includes a GPS, a tent, a sleeping bag, a camp stove, and more. You do have to sign up for 2 offers, but it's very straightforward. I actually only paid $2 and have already successfully canceled so I do not have to pay any more.

When I sign up for internet offers I always use a shopsafe credit card number and a spam email address, or one that has a good spam filter. I would suggest this to you as well.

If you are interested, please visit this site so that I can get credit for signing you up.
http://www.outpacker.com/i/nuzw

Thanks for reading. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
=) gumchain

Return to “Backpacking Gear and Such”