Casey's...again :)

Have you had a good, bad or indifferent experience at a restaurant in the Glacier area? Let us know about it right here!

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

Pocketlint

Casey's...again :)

Post by Pocketlint »

Nevagunamakit and her friends treated me to a burger at Casey's on their last night here in MT.
They were ready for some "real food and sleeping in a real bed" after their 5 day backpack in the Belly in some pretty nasty weather.
We ate up on the rooftop terrace which is nice when it's quiet like it was Sunday evening.
I had bacon/cheeseburger(cheddar) with nothing else on it.
I asked to have it cooked medium rare and surprise, it came cook to perfection :shock:
The quality of the burger was just average so I gave it a 6/10 based on good service and it being cooked the way I wanted.
The girls ate from the veggie menu downstairs since the terrace grill was closing in a few minutes. They brought theirs up to the terrace to eat.
Nevagunamakit can give her own review, however it seemed to be they all enjoyed dinner and their last evening in town.

pocketlint :wink:

Yours truly with Nevagunamakit(on my immediate right) and her 3 friends from the New England area. They gave me the shirt when I met them on arrival at the BC Office :) The shirt says "Nevagunamakit Goes West" :mrgreen:
She did make it! :)

And so it was only fitting that Mother Nature treated them to a nice sunset on their last night after all the crummy weather they endured :D
As seen from the rooftop terrace at Casey's in Whitefish

TnTammy
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: Casey's...again :)

Post by TnTammy »

Pete,
Very nice to see smiles after all that weather the NH Gals endured during their backpack. I really hope they post their story. I'm also glad Montana gave them a beautiful sky as a sendoff, they earned it! Thanks for sharing. :D

Medium rare on that burger though? (Just have to tease you :wink: )
liketohike
2.1 Donator
2.1 Donator
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by liketohike »

I like the rooftop seating and scenery...plus it looks like you had good company too:-)
toddnick
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Post by toddnick »

Looks like a good time!!! Rooftop is always great!!!

The girls don't look too worse for the wear....

Return to “Restaurant Reviews and Recomendations”