East Side Shuttle (GPI) - Why such lousy times?

Transportation can be a challenge in Glacier. If you have ideas, offer ride shares, or used a commercial service that you were happy with, let everyone know. Also, ask questions about road information, or share road information you may have.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

flatlander
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: East Side Shuttle (GPI) - Why such lousy times?

Post by flatlander »

dkay wrote:I have a question along similar lines:
1. Where can i get the 2012 shuttle service times between St. Mary/E. Glacier/Two Medicine - I can't find them on the Glacier Shuttle's website.
As noted above, the East Side Shuttle is run by GPI, not the Park Service, and its schedule may be found on the GPI website at http://www.glacierparkinc.com/images/_u ... 20Info.pdf.
dkay

Post by dkay »

Thanks Flatlander. A followup question. It looks like the last shuttle leaving Two Medicine is at 12:15 pm. My loop is from St. Mary to Two Medicine. My hike out to Two Medicine is going to get me there way past the last shuttle. Is there a way to line up a private pick up or shuttle? Are there Park employees that i could contact who may want to make some extra money running us back to St Mary? Any thoughts would be appreciated. DK
Ear Mountain
Moderator & 2.1 Donator
Moderator & 2.1 Donator

Post by Ear Mountain »

dkay wrote:My loop is from St. Mary to Two Medicine.
Technically your "Loop" is a one way trip. When you pick up your permit, add one night a Two Medicine to your itinerary. When you get to Tow Medicine you'll have a campsite in the amp ground waiting for you. Relax, set up camp, go for a swim in the lake, and enjoy some ice cream or beer or both at the camp store. Catch the shuttle the next day. Remember your on vacation. Time to relax.
Text and photos Copyright 2007-2023.

Return to “Road Information and Transportation”