Breakfast?? Many Glacier / Babb

Have you had a good, bad or indifferent experience at a restaurant in the Glacier area? Let us know about it right here!

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

Lefty Lynn
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Re: Breakfast?? Many Glacier / Babb

Post by Lefty Lynn »

I'm so glad I read this thread! We stay at Swiftcurrent and usually have breakfast right at Swiftcurrent or Park Cafe. The Leaning Tree and Babb Press sound like great options. I'll be interested to see if these are still open this summer as well as the Firehouse restuarant. I can't wait to hear more about these new options!
Pocketlint

Post by Pocketlint »

I ate at the Park Cafe Sunday July 3rd. Got there right at the end of the morning rush. Only waited maybe 10 mins and got a seat. I always ask for 1st available. 2 of their whopper pancakes, maple syrup, and a side of sausage came promptly and was very good....as was the coffee. Don't recall the bill amount :(

This breakfast was why I had to take a quick walk down to St Mary Falls a bit later :mrgreen:

pocketlint :wink:
Mzambo
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by Mzambo »

Had a great Bacon & Cheese Omellete at Thronson Cafe in Babb. Not sure if that would still be open, but it was really good. Felt the buffet at Many Glacier was a tad expensive for ok food.

Return to “Restaurant Reviews and Recomendations”