breezy yesterday

Looking for weather information?

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

scott-atl
Donator
Donator

breezy yesterday

Post by scott-atl »

i heard cut bank had 80 mph gusts yesterday.
Ear Mountain
Moderator & 2.1 Donator
Moderator & 2.1 Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: breezy yesterday

Post by Ear Mountain »

Could be. Our anemometer a little north of Choteau showed max gust at 50 mph at 12:15 PM.

First real snowfall predicted for Friday/Saturday. Looks to be mostly a southern and eastern Montana event with 2-4 inches forecast for low elevations and 12-16 inches in the mountains by Saturday evening. More snow possible Sunday. Might have to get my ski waxing bench set up sooner than I planned.
:D
Text and photos Copyright 2007-2023.
slowhiker
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by slowhiker »

Cut Bank did, indeed, have an annoying little breeze blow most of yesterday. It rearranged a few objects and did some natural pruning of trees. But my favorite is a school story. Apparently one of our students was bringing a check to school to pay for his band book. The wind took the check and it ended up in the yard of a nice little old lady who who found it while she was clearing debris and returned the check to the school.
wjlapier
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Post by wjlapier »

slowhiker wrote:Cut Bank did, indeed, have an annoying little breeze blow most of yesterday. It rearranged a few objects and did some natural pruning of trees. But my favorite is a school story. Apparently one of our students was bringing a check to school to pay for his band book. The wind took the check and it ended up in the yard of a nice little old lady who who found it while she was clearing debris and returned the check to the school.
I like Cutbank.

If it was 80 mph in Cutbank, can't imagine what it was like in Browning.

Return to “Weather”