Glacier Park will require reservations for Two Medicine, Many Glacier valleys

Transportation can be a challenge in Glacier. If you have ideas, offer ride shares, or used a commercial service that you were happy with, let everyone know. Also, ask questions about road information, or share road information you may have.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

ptguard
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: Glacier Park will require reservations for Two Medicine, Many Glacier valleys

Post by ptguard »

i think i'm confused. we've done the entry ticket thing a couple years ago but at that time you didn't need them for many glacier hotel. i'm assuming if you have hotel reservations you still won't need a road entry ticket? what about east entry to logan pass if you have granite park reservations? surely you won't need a gttsr rezy if you are staying overnight? thanks.
orin
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Re: Glacier Park will require reservations for Two Medicine, Many Glacier valleys

Post by orin »

You don't need an entry ticket on the day of your lodging reservations. You will be able to enter either end of gttsr for Granite. I think you could also enter at Many for Granite if you were hiking in that way. I'm not sure if you could get into Many with a Sperry reservation or Two Medicine with a Many Glacier Hotel reservation. It might be a good idea to have a receipt or something to show at the entrance station.

Return to “Road Information and Transportation”