Buying a Shower?

Let everyone know about your camping experience in the park.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

toddnick
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Buying a Shower?

Post by toddnick »

I'm making small tweaks to my agenda for September; currently plan on staying at Two Med Camp on 9/5 (never stayed there in all my trips so want to correct that and spend one night there), then Bowman Camp on 9/6, then Avalanche Camp on 9/7 (another new campground for me) before i head to Sperry for 3 nights...

Was thinking that it would be nice to split up the 6 shower free nights with a shower after my hike on 9/6 (Snyder Lake) before I head to Sperry (I'm sure the guests up there would appreciate it)...

Can I buy a shower at Fish Creek or would I have to drive out to KOA in West Glacier to buy a shower (I've bought a shower there before)?
toddnick
Donator
Donator
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Re: Buying a Shower?

Post by toddnick »

Never mind; I think I just answered my own question; it seems that Fish Creek Campground closes on 9/3.

So, West Glacier KOA it is.
Jen

Post by Jen »

West Glacier KOA showers are clean with plenty of hot water. I believe it was $5?? Worth every penny. :mrgreen:
dracula8
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Post by dracula8 »

Jen wrote:West Glacier KOA showers are clean with plenty of hot water. I believe it was $5?? Worth every penny. :mrgreen:
Price is under my budget. Thanks for let us know.
tibber
2.0 Donator
2.0 Donator
Gender?: Female

Post by tibber »

plus they have Huckleberry Bear Claws at the little restaurant...
thorn726
Gender?: Male

Post by thorn726 »

$ 7 at home ranch bottoms south of Polebridge was well worth it, large private rooms next to store in same building. No Timer! (please don't abuse it) water temp jumped around but worth it for how nice the room was and private, not a locker room. a nice big bathroom with shower and a lock..

Fish Creek showers are only in the A loop and there is NO parking// if you are not in the A loop that can be a fair walk probably when you least want to... I suppose one option would be parking in the picnic area and walking Up the stairs to the A loop.

Return to “Camping”