East Glacier

Have you had a good, bad or indifferent experience at a restaurant in the Glacier area? Let us know about it right here!

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

BCD
Please add the numbers(11): 0

East Glacier

Post by BCD »

Im packing for train right now in East Glacier hotel. 5 nights based out of here. That's 15 meals/snacks.
breakfast 4 of 5 mornings at Luna's. I stumble across street each AM. Everyone in Luna's was always great, fast, freindly, and service oriented. Also had 1 lunch and 2 suppers here. All food was average-good to above average. Shout out to Luna's. Loved it.

7 yrs ago I ate at Serrano's 4 of 6 nights. It was all good. This trip just once 2 nights ago. It's still all good, still packed. Still long wait on porch with a whisky. Great service. I decided pork was on the menu. My pork quesadilla was slightly over broiled on the appearance-but that yummy goodness inside was insane. I wanted more, ordered the pork burrito. Best burrito I've had in years. What is that darkish red watery/oily sauce they soak their pulled pork in? My oh my it was good. I'd like some so I can bathe in it! Went back to hotel very satisfied!
BCD
Please add the numbers(11): 0

Re: East Glacier

Post by BCD »

Was coming back to hotel when I saw the night before supermoon rising in an aptly named location!

calicotraveler
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: East Glacier

Post by calicotraveler »

Nice!
The mountains are calling and I must go.

Return to “Restaurant Reviews and Recomendations”