North Fork morning ...

Have you had a good, bad or indifferent experience at a restaurant in the Glacier area? Let us know about it right here!

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

liketohike
2.1 Donator
2.1 Donator
Gender?: Female
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: North Fork morning ...

Post by liketohike »

some good points here...my experience there is limited to one time visit to the Merc in 2010, when we didn't know any better and did not stop by until after our hike in the afternoon- at that time, selection was limited to a cinnamon roll, which was very good...however, after following the forum here for a while I've been fantasizing about a huckleberry bear claw...it does make sense though to pick up some extra goodies to enjoy them later... :)
smahurin
Gender?: Male

Post by smahurin »

Tried their meatball lunch sandwhich when I was up there a few weeks ago. It was a party in mouth. When I hike the boulder pass later this summer, I'm definitely going to have to stock up on a few things before I head out.
Mzambo
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Female

Post by Mzambo »

pitamakan wrote:I want to state for the record that the new sausage gravy breakfast sandwich at the Polebridge Mercantile is the most perfect food ever devised by humankind.

That is all. :arrow:
Wow I had no idea they had these.......... gonna have to try one! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Return to “Restaurant Reviews and Recomendations”