Labor Day Weekend Deluxe St Mary KOA Cabin Available

General Lodging information.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

slug420

Labor Day Weekend Deluxe St Mary KOA Cabin Available

Post by slug420 »

If anyone wants to plan a last minute trip to Glacier National Park for labor day weekend (Sep 1-5) I have a reservation for a deluxe cabin at the KOA in St. Mary which I apparently completely misread the cancellation policy for. Because I am within 60 days I cannot cancel or modify my reservation and I am out the entire cost of my stay.

I can however transfer the reservation to someone else. You would have to pay me and the reservation would just be "gifted" to you, apparently the campground can't refund me and charge you. You can call the campground and verify my reservation/name/etc as well as the fact that they refuse to issue any kind of a refund to me. They did say they would be happy to switch it into your name once I tell them to...they just refuse to issue me a refund and book it directly with you.

So anyway its for check-in on Sep 1 for 4 nights (departing Sep 5)...

Deluxe Cabin (Full Bath with Shower) Luxury Edition

This cozy log cabin has all the amenities and the bed is made! Kitchen and outdoor gas grill allow for evening cookouts with a patio setup and campfire to cook S'mores. Kick your feet up and watch satellite TV while the gas fireplace keeps you warm!

Looking for what I am out ~$1140 (285/nt).

Return to “Lodging”