2019 Sep Trip

Well, tell us how your trip went. We all want to hear about your special experience.

Moderators: teapot57, Tara

Jay w
Gender?: Male
Please add the numbers(11): 11

Re: 2019 Sep Trip

Post by Jay w »

BTW Pete, thanks for the comments on the writing. The website hardly has any hits, like 9, so it's good to know someone's reading it. I'll have to send a link to my brothers. That'll increase the number to 10.

When I watch videos on travel trailers, the few I've viewed have the same formula. "Here's stuff to know about your trailer." It would be interesting to see if "story time with uncle Jay" would monetize. I still like that story about the guy from California at Sunrift.

Three guys are Harley's roll up and park. A guy (he had a van) parked next to them walked over and asked, "Do you guys like ZZ Top?" It was hard to peg where the hell this question came from, but the obvious thing was these guys had long beards. They answered fairly politely, "Yeah, we like ZZ Top..." Van guy talked a little bit and after a bit, the three Harley guys walked up the path to Sunrift notch where I had my tripod set up. I looked at the guys, and with a totally straight face said, "Do you guys like ZZ Top?" Well now they looked a little pissed as in, "what the hell?" Then I smiled and we all laughed. "Fortunately we do like ZZ Top."

Jay
The NSA...the only people in the government who listen.
brindledog
Donator
Donator
Gender?: Female

Post by brindledog »

I read your site - and actually forwarded it to a friend who is considering a trip to Glacier. So you should see at least a 20% increase in volume this week. :arrow:
Jay w
Gender?: Male

Post by Jay w »

Hah, love it. I hope they enjoy it.

Jay
The NSA...the only people in the government who listen.

Return to “Trip Reports”